Bosch GMS 120 Wall Scanner
Bosch wall scanners find magnetic and non-magnetic metals, power cables, wooden substructures or even plastic pipes with maximum reliability and precision.
With a maximum detection depth of 120mm & the ability to detect Electric Cables, Metal & Wood, the Bosch GMS 120 is a powerful multi-functional wall scanner. A range of helpful & innovative features help to ensure that you know exactly what’s behind a wall before you begin working on it. The ‘Centre Finder’ feature pinpoints where the centre of a stud is based on its outline, which is useful if you intend on hanging heavy objects. The GMS 120 calibrates automatically, for accurate readings free from user error. An LED ringed marking hole can be used for marking the wall for future reference, eliminating the necessity to move the scanner out of the way before you do so. Thanks to a large & well illuminated display, readings are easy to take even in bright conditions.
- Multi-mode detection — for detection of wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) or live wiring
- Illuminated ring indicates detection status — green (no object found) / orange (object near) / red (object found within the detectable sensor area)
- Automatic center finder — for locating center of detected wood or metal object
- Illuminated graphical display — indicates mode, detection strength and more
- Three selection modes (wood, metal, AC wiring) – with automatic calibration for easy and precise detection
- Audible detection signal – with on/off button
- Ergonomic soft-grip – for secure grip and comfort
- Illuminated ring indicates detection status