The GRL 500 HV Professional 500m Bosch rotation laser is the ideal solution for both vertical and horizontal leveling work in all indoor & outdoor applications. The plumb up is useful for light and pipe alignment. All in one LR50 receiver, remote and height detector allows full control of the tool and operations in various job projects.
Anti-theft mode protect your tool from being stolen. The built-in alarm, if activated, lets you know if the tool is moved from its position in case of theft.
- The GRL 500 HV offers a calibration reminder as it automatically indicates possible recalibration as the result of any movement. The user can calibrate the tool in very simple steps to avoid downtime when taken to the service. Built-in Li-Ion battery proved quick charge and up to 25 hours run time.
- There is an alarm that is triggered if the GRL 500 Hv is moved without the LR 50 Professional during operation.
- The GRL 500HV is very robust with a metal protective cage, cover glass and IP56 dust & splash protection rating.
- The GRL HV provides the user with the ultimate accuracy with an accuracy of ± 0.05 mm/m in horizontal usage and ± 0.1 mm/m in vertical operation.
- Range 500 m (D), Remote range 300 m (D), Dial-in single lope up to 8% for slope applications (drainage, driveway and civil engineering.
- Laser diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature: -10 – 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20 – 70°C
- Working range with receiver: 500 m (Diameter)
- Working range without receiver: 20 m (Diameter)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05 mm/m horizontal, ± 0.1 mm/m vertical
- Self-levelling range: ±8% (±5°)
- Levelling time: 15 s
- Dust and splash protection: IP 56
- Rotation speed: 600 rpm
- Beam diameter: 5 mm
- Power supply: 4 x 7.4-V-Li-Ion
- Operating time (max.): 25 h
- Tripod thread: 2 x 5/8″
- Weight, approx: 2.3 kg
- Colour of laser line: red
- Projection: 1 x 360° line
- Compatible laser receivers: LR 50
- Protective case for LR 50 Professional
- Bracket for LR 50 Professional- 1 608 M00 C1A
- Quick charger