GLL 2-50 Features:
- Horizontal vertical and cross line laser
- Self levelling laser with manual lock for slope marking
- Working range of up to 20 metres
- Extremely precise in use with an accuracy of ±3 mm at a distance of 10m
- Easy handling due to single-handed operation
- Robust design with softgrip covering protects against knocks
- Comes as standard with accessories for numerous different applications
The GLL 2-50 Professional from Bosch offers laser lines with the best visibility in its class. The tool levels itself in less than four seconds and then projects laser lines onto walls or from the floor to the ceiling. It has a leveling accuracy of 0.3 millimeters per meter. When used with the Receiver LR 2 Professional (not included), it has a working range of up to 50 meters.
The LR2 receiver indicates with diodes on the display and also acoustically when the laser beam makes contact with it. A practical feature are its two accuracy levels. Leveling accurate to within three millimeters is done in seconds. If higher accuracy is required, the receiver does not respond until the result is accurate to within one millimeter.
Accurate work is guaranteed by the “Out-of-Level” function. The laser line of the GLL 2-50 Professional flashes quickly to indicate unintentional inclinations of more than 4°. The user can fix the pendulum lock if inclined lines are required. Then he can project laser lines at any desired inclination.
The particularly robust housing makes the line laser level insensitive to dust and splash water. Thanks to its pendulum lock, the GLL 2-50 Professional is also perfectly protected against impact when it is transported to the construction site. It remains fully functional when dropped from a height of one metre.
GLL 2-50: Barcode: 3165140718158 Laser diode: 635 nm, < 1 mW Operating temperature: -20 – 50 °C Storage temperature: -20 – 70 °C Laser class: 2 Working range: 20 m Working range with receiver: 50 m Working range without receiver: 20 m Levelling accuracy: ± 0.3 mm/m Self-levelling range: ± 4° Levelling time: 4 s Dust and splash protection: IP 54 Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) Operating time, max: 20 h Tripod thread: 1/4″ Weight, approx: 0.45 kg Length: 118 mm Width: 57 mm Height: 89 mm Projection 2 lines
BS 150 Tripod Features:
- Robust aluminium design
- Absolutely secure stance on any floor
- Functionality and precision due to box level
- Good transportability due to low weight
- BS150 Building Tripod
- 3 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- Protective bag
- Work height: 52 to 147 cm
- Transport dimensions: 52 cm
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg